An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



who says you can't


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



buy a condo in Hoboken for 400K or less?

Join us on Saturday, August 19th at 11:00am and discover properties in this price range. Tour leaves from 407 Washington at 11:30am. Please RSVP to
JMarciano@empiregroup.com or DToney@empiregroup.com , licensed New Jersey Realtors at Empire Realty Group, LLC, located at 407 Washington Street Hoboken, NJ 07030. www.empiregroup.com

If you'd like more details, go to
www.hudsoncountyforless.blogspot.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives