An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



hoboken, friday food selection


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




























As a realtor, you have days filled with a variety of different types of appointments. Our job is much more than taking a buyer out to show properties. After you sell or list a property, there is a lot of follow-up required. Today was spent taking care of a closing that is planned for next week but at the last minute, the buyer wanted to have some repairs or estimates done on the HVAC unit. Needless to say, I learned a lot about HVAC's today. In addition to that, at the last minute, the buyers bank requested a copy of the dwelling and flood insurance for the building (which was not that easy to locate at almost 5:00 on a Friday). And in between all of that, landlords want to rent their condo's and I believe its best to go see the place, take pictures, test the keys and talk to the landlord before you list a rental in your office. So, as the day progressed, I had short intervals between appointments but as parking can sometimes be difficult, I tried to stay downtown so I would not be late for each appointment. I ended up buying food as I knew I would be too tired to cook or stop at the end of the day. One of my favorite Italian places in town is "Tony's Italian Bakery & Deli" at 410 Second Street. It used to be my son's favorite place to pick up his lunch in the morning to bring to school. Close by is an Italian bread bakery called "The Antique Bakery" at 122 Willow Avenue. My family and I were able to enjoy a lovely meal of fresh bread, mozzarella, provolone, soprasetta, parma ham, prosciutto, nutella, and lots more Italian delicacies. (my son is 17 years old now and was still very happy to come home to this meal).
If you are going to run around all day, its nice to reward yourself and take some time to take advantage of the wonderful, delicious food available in Hoboken.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives