An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



rentals, inspection and favorite restaurant


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



busy day, two new rentals, both one bedrooms - one in Jersey City, Hamilton Park area and the other in Hoboken at The Constitution. Both nice, big price difference, go to the Empire website for details, www.empiregroup.com
















Then, a home inspection in Secaucus at Harmon Cove,












and finally, dinner at one of my favorite Italian restaurants with my wonderful husband in Jersey City at Presto's at 199 Warren Street.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives