An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Riva Pointe, Weehawken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

























Brand new construction, live on the Hudson River in this waterfront community.

One bedroom, approx 880 sq ft with private balcony and both northern & southern NYC views. One indoor parking space included. Offered at $645,000.


One bedroom plus den, approx 1350 sq ft with private balcony & southern NYC views.
One indoor parking space included. Offered at $750,000. (2 same type units available - top and bottom, possibility to combine)


Wonderful amenities such as doorman, concierage services, indoor pool, exercise room, park-like promenade, next to private marina and adjacent to Lincoln Harbor Ferry.

For more information, contact Judith Marciano, licensed realtor at Empire Realty Group, 407 Washington St., Hoboken 201-792-8300 (office) or 201-736-5165 (cell) or jmarciano@empiregroup.com




About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives