An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



RFID in Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















Parking spaces are a commodity in Hoboken both for the residents and the many transients that come to Hoboken daily. There are some "resourceful" people out there who think they can trick police & parking officials with expired or fake permits but not anymore...they are using a new system to prevent & stop this and hopefully also use the data collected from this system to better plan future parking needs for the city and its visitors.

The system is referred to as "RFID" radio frequency identification (handheld readers that will scan RFID tags embedded in the city issued permits to check for validity).

http://www.telematicsjournal.com/content/topstories/1387.html
http://www.hobokennj.org/pdf/parku/permit_info.pdf



About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives