An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Girls Fight Back Grand Opening in Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



























Erin Weed, the founder of Girls Fight Back, has opened a women's self-defense studio in Hoboken at the Monroe Center for the Arts at 720 Monroe Street, #C-513. Please go and check this out, and don't be afraid to learn to "fight like a girl" as this is a valuable and useful skill to have.
You can register online at www.girlsfightback.com or call 201-222-3900 for more details.



About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives