An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



new listing in Weehawken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

















This brand new town house style condo is located in Riva Pointe, an upscale, waterfront community facing the Hudson River (complex is surrounded by water on 3 sides).
Beautiful, spacious one bedroom condo, approx 880 sq ft with on-site indoor garage parking, 24 hour security, conceirage service, Northern and Southern NYC views, central air, washer/dryer in unit, fireplace, fitness facility, balcony overlooking the river.

Direct ferry service is steps away from the complex at Lincoln Harbor.
Please contact me for further details at jmarciano@empiregroup.com , licensed NJ real estate agent at Empire Group in Hoboken. Expected completion is end of Summer 2006.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives