An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



live poultry


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






















in the midst of all the real estate development, million dollar properties, gourmet stores and fine dining in Hoboken, you can still purchase live poultry. While talking to some of the customers at Sara Farms, I was told that it was pretty good, at the very least, you can count on it being very fresh...but then again, I don't think that I need my chicken that fresh.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives