An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



second shortest street in Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...
















One of most prestigious streets in Hoboken is also one of the second shortest streets in Hoboken. I am referring to Castle Point Terrace (the first shortest is Willow Terrace). Castle Point Terrace is one block east of Hudson Street and runs from 8th to 10th Streets. It is a dead-end street which spills into the beautiful Elysian Park. It recently has seen sales of multi million dollar homes. There is currently a single family home for sale that is listed at $2,500,000 (and it needs work).
This street is near the Stevens Institute of Technology which is a college known for engineering. Stevens opened in 1870 and was founded by the Stevens family.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives