An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



reality tv comes to Hoboken for law & real estate


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Thought I'd share something fun that happened today in Hoboken with my husband. He was selected by a new reality show to be the attorney for roommates arguing over design changes to their apartment. Prior to the filming today, he had to send appearance releases to the show. See below for the letter he sent to regarding the releases.




Re: Appearance Release and Location Release for "What's Your Sign Design"

Dear Sir:

Everyone is so excited at our office. We all got haircuts and lost 18 lbs, except I gained 5 lbs with all the left over food lying around. Everyone is requiring a microdeformer lens so everyone is 10 lbs. thinner on the screen.

Now, I know you only asked me to be on the show but I can not contain my staff. I have included an appearance release for each one of my hard working legal eagles, so that if by chance your camera man happens to move the camera away from me, and you want to include my staff in the program, you have all the releases necessary. Last but not least, my companion, Roxy the dog, is shampooed, looking spiffy clean.

PS
My office staff wanted to put together a song and dance routine but I told them that was a little overboard.

Hope you enjoyed the above letter and a big shout out to my wonderful husband who I'm sure made this lots of fun for everyone involved.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives