An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



searching in Weehawken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















The response to my listing at 21 Liberty Place (single family) in Weehawken has been amazing, its only been listed for about a week and we already have several offers. Being featured in the real estate section of the New York Post on Saturday really generated a lot of additional interest for my open house on Sunday, and the gorgeous day was also a plus! And most importantly, 21 Liberty is a lovely home in a great location listed at a fair price.
So, I further explored Weehawken today, looking at a few other places near the Boulevard East. I went to a brokers open house to see two condo's (both one bedrooms), one had a beautiful NYC view, approx 575 sq ft and the other did not have a view but was slightly larger, approx 610 sq ft. The one with the view is listed at $319,000 and the other at $275,000. Neither had parking. Both were very nice apartments.
I also saw a single family home listed for $1,399,000 which was really spectacular, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 parking spaces, central air, lots of wonderful details through out.
I also took a look at a rental for a single family home with so many amazing NYC views from most of the house, they are asking $7500 per month to rent this home. If anyone would like more information on available properties in Weehawken (condo's or homes), feel free to contact me at jmarciano@patinarealty.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives