An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Caffeine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This building is now called the Hudson Tea, named after its original use as a manufacturing site for Lipton Tea. Right down the road is Maxwell Place, named after its original use as a coffee factory Both sites benefited from their position on the Hudson River allowing steam ships to come in right from the Atlantic Ocean. Also both companies quenched a need for caffeine which is still being fed through the many coffee shops in Hoboken today.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives