An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



two bedroom condo in Hoboken, whats available?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





















Currently, there are 278 two bedroom condo's actively listed in Hoboken on the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. But it isn't that simple.
While running this search, my initial criteria was as follows:

*2 bedrooms with a minimum of 1 bath
*all prices from $1 and up
*any amount of square feet
This is when I got the overall result of 278 units, average price of $642,227.


I re-ran the search, this time requesting a minimum of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the new results showed 215 units at an average price of $689,515.

Now, I decided to include in my criteria a minimum of 1400 square feet (2br/2ba), the results only showed 44 units at an average price of $883,281. Of the 44 units, 32 had parking (either included or available for an additional price).
Its all so deceiving until you search further & more specifically. It may look like there are 278 two bedroom condo's on the market, but if you want to live in a place that is at least 1400 square feet, there are only 44 two bedrooms for you to choose from.


information compiled on 5.4.06 from the Hudson County MLS. information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.



About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives