An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



on the waterfront in Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















Development in Hoboken is usually referred to as "residential". Yet I don't think people are as familiar with the big demand and the increased expansion of "commercial" development that is currently happening in Hoboken on the waterfront.

In the past, some of the major employers in Hoboken included St. Marys Hospital, Stevens University and the city itself, that was until the Waterfront Corporate Center opened at 121 River Street. The combined efforts of a public/private partnership between the city of Hoboken and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and SJP Properties was the beginning of a more "mixed use development" for Hoboken. One of the first tenants to experience the waterfront space includes Wiley & Sons, a publishing company. W Hotel is a future tenant, opening close by.

The access to mass transportation on the waterfront is key to development. It is right next to New Jersey Transit trains and buses, PATH, the New York Waterway ferry and the new Light Rail service.




About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives