An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hoboken condo inventory


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





















There are currently 507 condo's actively listed for sale on the Hudson County MLS. The inventory is as follows:

studio
total units = 20
ave. price = $284,163

one bedroom
total units = 149
ave. price = $430,441

two bedroom
total units = 296
ave. price = $637,228

three bedroom
total units = 38
ave. price = $778,244

four bedroom
total units = 4
ave. price = $999,500

Based on total units, the above inventory breaks down as follows:
studio = 4%
one bedroom = 29%
two bedroom = 58%
three bedroom = 7%
four bedroom = 1%

information compiled on 5.24.06 from Hudson County Multiple Listing Service, information deeded reliable but not guaranteed.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives