An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hoboken condo inventory


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

























As of June 11th, there are 527 condo's for sale on the Hudson County MLS, see below for the breakdown:

studio:
units = 22
median $ = $269,950

1-bedroom:
units = 155
median $ = $419,000

2-bedroom:
units = 303
median $ = $624,900

3-bedroom:
units = 43
median $ = $689,999

4-bedroom:
units = 4
median $ = $969,500

total $ inventory = $295,222,197

143 condo's listed on the Hudson County MLS from 1/1/06 to present have closed for a total of $75,134,311 with another 139 under contract, soon to close for a total of $76,538,936.

Definitely less sales volume this year vs last year but properties are closing for close to asking or slightly under. Last year we had a greater volume and properties trended towards selling above asking price.

information compiled on 6.11.06 from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives