An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Miles for Smiles, Party With Purpose


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





















The 2nd Annual 5K race and 1 Mile Fun Run along the Hoboken waterfront (Pier A) is scheduled for July 11th. This race will benefit the Hoboken Boys and Girls Club as well as the Jubilee Center.
Pre-race registration online available until June 30th. For more details, click on the below link.
http://www.partywithpurpose.org/events.html
Come join Party with Purpose for this very worthwhile event so we can raise money for these very important community centers and the children who use them.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives