An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hoboken Homeless Shelter


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



St. John's Lutheran Church, 300 Bloomfield Street

















Happy Hour Fundraiser to benefit the Hoboken Homeless Shelter

Tuesday, August 1st from 6-9pm
at the Elysian Cafe (10th & Washington St.)
$25 Donation at the door
1/2 price drinks and complimentary appetizer buffet

If you can't make it to this event but would like to do something for the shelter, they also are in need of the following items: tooth paste & tooth brushes (preferably travel size), shampoo & soap, disposable men's razors, deodorant, hand lotion, combs & brushes, socks, towels, blankets and canned food. You can either drop this off to the shelter at 300 Bloomfield Street (ground floor of St. John's Lutheran Church) on 3rd Street side. The best time to deliver this would be Monday thru Friday from 9am -3pm or 5:30-9:00 pm or Sat/Sun from 5:30-9pm.
You can also e-mail Todd at todd.kinney@yahoo.com for more details.

www.hobokenshelter.org





About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives