An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Progress at Maxwell Place, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



picture taken 8/4/06

















When they first started, there was a waiting list and a phone lottery to be able to purchase a condo. They did not cooperate with brokers. This was for the first phase. Eventually they opened it up to other realtors, and as of recently, they are even listing available units on the Hudson County MLS. And today, I received an e-mail from Toll Brothers encouraging me as well as other realtors to sell units in this complex.

There are 4 units listed for 1125 Maxwell Lane, as follows (and you can contact me at jmarciano@empiregroup.com if you would like to see any of these units or simply learn more about Maxwell Place, it really is going to be a wonderful place to live):

studio/1 bath, approx 740 sq ft, listed at $472,990
one bedroom/1.5 bath, approx 1072 sq ft, listed at $608,990
two bedroom/2.5 bath, approx 1573 sq ft, listed at $1,113,990
two bedroom/2.5 bath, approx 1622 sq ft, listed at $1,806,990

below photo's taken on 11/7/04




























information compiled on 08.04.06 from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service, information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives