An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



St. Ann, the patron saint of women


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...


















Today was a day to pay special homage to St. Ann in the form of a traditional procession which includes a 600 pound statue in her likeness, carried by the ladies guild of St. Ann's Church. The procession goes up and down the streets of Hoboken with live music playing religious and traditional Italian songs along with lots of people following as a sign of dedicated devotion. This is the 96th year of this annual event in Hoboken.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives