An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Union City condo inventory update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

























If you want to live in NJ in a city close to NYC but don't want to pay Hoboken prices, you might want to explore other cities in Hudson County such as Union City (which is close to both NYC and Hoboken).
I previewed a few condo's this afternoon in Union City on Park Avenue. Both were new construction in elevator buildings. I saw a 3 bedroom/2 bath, approx 1435 sq. ft. w/parking and NYC view. The list price was $529,900. I also saw a 2 bedroom/2 bath, approx. 1,000 sq ft w/parking listed for $349,900. Please see below for a list of available units and average price points of condo's in Union City.

studio = 4
ave. price = $177,475
one bedroom = 61
ave. price = $226,151
two bedroom = 108
ave. price = $336,454
three bedroom = 46
ave. price = $545,600
four bedroom = 2
ave. price = $988,200

Taxes tend to be higher in this city but some of the newer buildings do offer tax abatements.

information compiled on 08.19.06 from the Hudson County MLS, information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives