An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



ABC Carpet and Home


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




While exploring on this Columbus Day holiday, I discovered an ABC Carpet outlet. It was about 12 miles from Hoboken and easy to get to by car. They had a great selection of items and a helpful sales staff. So if you like the ABC Carpet store in the city but want to get better prices, check out this outlet. For directions, you can visit their website at ABCHome.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives