An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Open House at 2 Constitution Court in Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





If you are looking for a beautiful 2 br/2ba condo on the waterfront in Hoboken, stop by my open house today, Saturday, Oct. 6th from 2-4. This condo is approx 1150 sq ft with gorgeous views of NYC and the Hudson River. The building is a full service luxury building offering 24/4 doorman, 2 outdoor pools, gym, rooftop garden w/NYC views and on-site garage parking available. To see more pictures and details, please visit www.hobokenwaterfrontproperty.com.

If you can't make it today and would like to schedule a private showing, contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Realty Group in Hoboken 201.792.8300 extension 121.

Listed for $769,000.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives