An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Foxton's


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is a business that relied on a high sales volume to support their low commission structure. This might work when things are hot but given the current market , this business model isn't working. Below you will find an article with details on why they are closing their doors.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/28/business/28foxton.html?ex=1348718400&en=8aa0db21937a1af9&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives