An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hudson Club at Port Imperial, West New York


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







I worked with a buyer today who wanted to invest in a 2 bedroom condo with a NYC waterfront view for under $700,000. She initially requested to see soome of the new luxury hi-rise buildings in Jersey City on Washington or Hudson Streets. The majority of these places offered 2 bedrooms with spectacular views but at a much higher pricepoint. The best deal at this pricepoint ended up being in West New York (in Hudson County) located upon the NJ Palisades, a few miles away from Hoboken.
We went to The Hudson Club at 24A Avenue at Port Imperial right along the Hudson River facing mid-town Manhattan.
This complex offered one of the best assortments of amenities in a waterfront complex. There was an outdoor pool and jacuzzi w/NYC views, Club House, surround-sound screening room, concierge services, in-door basketball court, tennis courts and even a Pilates studio! The Hudson Club is walking distance to the ferry, Light Rail and NJ Transit buses.
For more information or to schedule an appointment to see these condo's, you can contact me (licensed NJ Realtor) at Empire Realty Group, 201.792.8300, extension 121.
We also visited The Peninsula at City Place on River Road in Edgewater, I can also provide information on this complex.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives