An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



9/11 Commemorations


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Hoboken will hold a 9/11 interfatih memorial service on Tuesday at 6pm at Pier A Park on the waterfront adjacent to Hoboken terminal. All Saints Episcopal Parish, 707 Washington Street will have a service on Tuesday from 8:30am - 9:30am.
Secaucus will hold its annual memorial service on Tuesday at 8:30am at the Secaucus Public Library at 1379 Paterson Plank Road.
The township of Weehawken will have a ceremony on Tuesday at 8:45am at Hamilton Park at Blvd East and Hamilton Avenue.
In Jersey City, the city's 9/11 Memorial Committee service will begin at 8:20 am at the foot of Grand Street at the Hudson River. There will also be another memorial ceremony at the fountain at Journal Square on Tuesday at 4pm. In Newport, there will be a memorial service from 5-6pm at Town Square, between Town Square South Place and River Drive South.

Please take a few moments tomorrow to reflect and say a prayer for all those who lost their lives on 9/11.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives