An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Habitat for Humanity Hudson County


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Habitat for Humanity Hudson County's 4th Annual Walk-a-thon is scheduled for Saturday, October 13th. You can join this walk to help raise money with their sponsors to build a Habitat home in Jersey City. The cost to build a Habitat Home in Hudson County is expected to be $90 per square foot. You can pre-register online at www.habitathudsoncounty.org

This 3 mile walk will go through the historic Bergen-Lafayette section of Jersey City, along cobblestone streets, past examples of masonry and near underground railroad homes. Start and finish in Webb Park at 121 Lafayette Street in Jersey City.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives