An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



St. Francis, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Thursday, October 4th is the Feast of St. Francis. St. Francis is the patron Saint of animals and it's customary for Catholic churches to hold ceremonies on this day honoring animals. There will be a special Mass including the blessing of the animals, at 7:00PM on October 4th at St. Francis at 308 Jeffeson Street in Hoboken. All pets will be blessed during the Mass and there will be a short procession through the neighborhood after mass.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives