An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Marciano Macaroni


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















Mikie Squared has added a new entree to their menu.....Marciano Macaroni (named for my husband, one of his favorites), it is described as "a plethora of fine flavors...angel hair tossed with jumbo lump crab meat, marinated in a light tomato sauce" and it is quite delicious.

Stop by and check out the entire menu. They are located at 616 Washington Street, open seven days a week for lunch, brunch and dinner. For more information you can call, 201.792.0001.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives