An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



new listing, one bedroom condo on Garden St.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Enjoy owning a condo in this lovely downtown Hoboken neighborhood located on 1st & Garden Street in a corner building. This one bedroom/1 bath condo offers high ceilings, hardwood floors, marble mantle in living room, crown moldings, built-in storage space and a quick walk to the Path Train, bus or ferry to NYC. You can also walk to local restaurants and shops. Public parking facilities are available a few blocks away.
For more information or to schedule an appointment to see this property, please contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Realty Group in Hoboken, 201.792.8300 phone or jmarciano@empiregroup.com
List price = $319,000
Annual taxes = $3,399
Monthly maintenance = $159


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives