An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Sunday open house


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







Open house Sunday from 1-3 at 72 Garden Street in Hoboken. The price has been revised, the new price is $549,000. This property is a duplex condo located on a desirable downtown address offering a quick walk to the Path, bus or ferry to NYC. This property features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, large deeded backyard, w/d in unit, hardwood floors, lots of closet space, approx 1240 sq ft, public parking available next door for monthly fee.
Please stop by or if you can't make it & would like to schedule a private appointment, contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Realty Group in Hoboken, 201.792.8300.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives