An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Dr. Martin Luther King


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

















In Hoboken tomorrow, Monday, January 15th, there are several events planned to honor Martin Luther King's achievements. There is a student-led march from Church Square Park to City Hall starting at 10:30am. At 11:00am at Mount Olive Baptist Church at 721 Washington Street, Hoboken's NAACP Branch will be honoring King's works with guest speaker, Rev. Michael Blackwell. There will also be a music, dance and visual arts concert between 4pm and 6pm at All Saints Episcopal Parish at 707 Washington Street. (the attached pictures were taken on Friday of children from the Hoboken Charter School who were marching on Washington Street in honor of Martin Luther King).


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives