An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



The Shades, Weehawken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Went to a brokers open house today in the Shades section of Weehawken at 25 Hackensack Plank Road.  I was able to preview a townhouse which was 1 of 8 brand new units starting at $729,000. There are 2 types - townhouse A, approx 1812 sq ft and townhouse B approx 1684.  Some of the features included hardwood floors, Bosch appliances, laundry in unit, yard, garage parking, central air and walk-in closets.  What a difference a location makes....can't get this for this price in Hoboken which is only minutes away, but then again, it's not Hoboken.  Anyway, if you are open to other Hudson County locations, you might want to check this one out.  www.rivershadescondos.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives