An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Hoboken Condo's $650,000 - $700,000


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I ran a search this morning in the Hudson County MLS with the criteria of Hoboken condo's in the $650,000 to $700,000 price range. I did not specify number of bedrooms or anything else. The results were interesting:


total units = 47
one bedrooms = 3 units
one bedrooms with "other" = 3 units
two bedrooms = 21 units
two bedrooms with "other" = 14 units
three bedrooms = 6 units



Of the above availability, all offer central air with the exception of 2 Constitution (there were 3 available in this building in this price range, this building has a/c built into the wall).


All 47 offered laundry in unit. 33 of the 47 offer parking. 30 of the 47 offer outdoor space, either shared or private. Average price per square foot in this specific search is approx $558 (factoring in both the units with and without parking). The one bedrooms that are available in this range are located in Maxwell Place & Garden Street Lofts.

information compiled on 06.07.08 from the Hudson County MLS, information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives