An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



The Thread, Union City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Got a sneak peak today at the Thread, a new condo building at 3312 Hudson Street in Union City. Expected completion for this new hi-rise building is October 2008. It's deceiving from the outside, the interior is quite impressive, beautiful finishes, spacious, lots of light and some have amazing NYC views. Building amenities will include a full service lobby with 24 hour concierge, 7000 sq ft garden oasis featuring BBQ grills, putting green, children's area, dog run and lounge area. There will also be an indoor children's playroom, fitness center, resident lounge and on-site secured parking. Prices start at $275,000 and up for a 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms start at $355,000 and up and units on the penthouse level start at $665,000 and up. (prices subject to change without notice). The building is not open to the public yet, if you'd like more information, please contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Group in Hoboken.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives