An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



140 Bay Street, Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




We have an amazing new listing at 140 Bay Street in Jersey City.  This one bedroom loft (approx 950 sq ft)  is in a loft building that was a warehouse conversion.  This unit offers true urban style.  You really have to see it to appreciate it.  140 Bay Street has 59 residential units and commercial space geared to arts-related use.  We will be doing an open house next weekend and I'll post details when all is confirmed.  For more information and photo's, please visit www.empiregroup.com.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives