An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



d.e.e.n, Jersey City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




While checking out our new listing today at 140 Bay Street in Jersey City, we came upon a beautiful & very unique looking new store that was opening in this building on the main level.  The name of the store is d.e.e.n and it carries designer apparel (men's and women's), accessories, home decor and pet goods.  They weren't officially open as of this morning but the store was intriguing enough to want to go in and investigate.  They gave us a sneak preview and I can't wait to go back to actually shop.  Not exactly sure if they are doing a grand opening celebration but you can give them a call at 201.963.deen for more details. Their website is www.shopdeen.com.  
More details about our listing to follow in a separate posting.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives