An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



The Juliana apartments, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Another building which has gone rental is The Juliana (formerly referred to as Velocity), located at 600 Jackson Street in Hoboken.  The Juliana is comprised of 2 buildings steps away from the 9th Street Light Rail Station.  They are having a brokers open house this Wednesday for realtors to preview the apartments.  I'll have more details after Wednesday as to availability and pricing. I think they are also offering incentive to potential renters in regard to the fee.  This newly constructed building offers hardwood floors, marble baths, laundry in unit, gourmet kitchens, fitness center, concierge and on-site garage parking available for extra.  Again, if you are interested and wanted to see one of these units, please contact me to arrange an appointment at Empire Realty Group, 201.792.8300.  And if you aren't interested in these apartments, our office has a really good inventory of other rentals in Hoboken.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives