An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Grove Pointe, Jersey Citiy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Finally visited the Grove Pointe condo building this week, located on Newark Avenue between Grove Street and Luis Munoz Marin Boulevard.  There was a brokers open house (which by the way was one of so many this week....).  I've been curious and haven't really investigated anything here.  The unit that I saw was nice but the maintenance seemed high.  I do have to admit that the amenities in the building were very impressive.  Instead of posting my pictures, I thought the pictures on the below link to their website would offer a better selection.  There are 2 buildings, one is condo's and the other is rentals. 
Grove Pointe Luxury Rentals


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives