An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



The Water Music Arts Center, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




At yesterday's Hoboken Rotary meeting, we were happy to have an exciting guest speaker, Rob Grenoble, a musician who created Water Music studio in Hoboken. Rob spoke about his history with Hoboken as a musician and how he started Water Music, one of the area's only residential recording studio's. He also spoke about his new project on 10th & Madison, The Water Music Arts Center and Museum Place. John Nastasi, a very talented local architect, gave us an overview of the conceptual design of the project which will offer an environmentally friendly mixed-use building. We were happy to hear about this wonderful architectual contribution to the Hoboken community. Good luck and thank you to both Rob and John for their ongoing efforts in building this very special place.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives