An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Battaglia's, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Needed a few last minute gifts the day before Easter and didn't have time to drive very far so I ended up stopping by Battaglia's new location at 1414 Willow Avenue in Hoboken. I was really impressed with the wide selection that they offered from housewares to furniture, they really had a little bit of everything. They are definitely one of Hoboken's retail success stories. I remember when they first opened in 1993 on 10th & Bloomfield. They later moved to 3rd and Washington and now it looks like they finally found that large, spacious home that they have been looking for. I ended up finding a few things and plan on going back to find some decorative accessories (lamps, rug, etc) for my own home. Stop by and check it out for yourself. You can also visit their website at www.battagliashome.com


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives