An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



hope springs eternal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Spring is definitely in the air and traditionally in real estate, this is the busiest time of the year. Inventory typically increases (it slowly starts to rise from January to April) and should start to slowly decline over the summer. I was curious as to the inventory levels from this year versus last year and went back to my blog archives to take a closer look at last years Hoboken condo inventory. The biggest increase in inventory is in the two bedroom category. On April 29th, 2007 there were 200 two bedrooms listed on the Hudson County MLS. And according to the most recent inventory that I posted this week, there are 290 two bedrooms currently listed on this MLS. The average prices in all categories have only gone up slightly. If a seller prices correctly, they will be a head of their competition. There are a lot of buyers out there starting to shop but they are smarter and are able to take their time and compare the various listings. It will be interesting to see the inventory levels at the end of this selling season and of course, I will keep you posted.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives