An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Ben & Jerry's - free ice cream cone


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Although it's cold out today, you can still enjoy a free ice cream cone from Ben & Jerry's on 4th & Washington, next door to the Empire Real Estate office. So stop by and say hello and if you come by in the next few minutes you can see the students from Connor's school in Hoboken do a quick violin recital.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives