An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Open House at 128 Madison Street


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Please stop by our open house tomorrow, Saturday from 2-4PM at 128 Madison Street in Hoboken.  We will be in the model unit, #3R which is a one bedroom/one bath, completely& beautifully  renovated unit featuring hardwood floors, laundry in unit, exposed brick, french doors, granite counters, imported tile in bathroom, gated storage downstairs and common backyard.  There are 7 one bedrooms available in this building, and you can still customize some of the units with choices of color for floor, cabinets, granite and tiles.  For an additional charge, you can also upgrade with surround sound and flat screen tv's.  Prices start at $339,000 and up.  There is one unit not renovated yet available for $299,000 in as is condition.  Additional photo's available at www.128madison.com.  If you can't make it to the open house and would like to schedule a private appointment, contact Judith Marciano, licensed NJ Realtor at Empire Group in Hoboken 201.792.8300.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives