An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



2 br/2ba in Hoboken from $500,000 to $600,000


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




While helping a very lovely couple who are looking for a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo in Hoboken in the price range of $500,000 to $600,000, we have discovered that this is not the easiest task.  Their criteria was very reasonable, at least 1,000 sq ft, elevator building or maybe 1 flight up, parking included or at least a parking garage close by and laundry in unit.  They preferred some area's over others but were very open minded to look at as much as possible.   So today, I decided to do a very detailed overall search to make sure I haven't missed anything and statistically this is what I've discovered in the Hudson County MLS.
$500,000 - $600,000 price range:
 *71 condo's available with a minimum of 1,000 sq ft.  The average size in this range is 1163 sq ft.  
*Of the 71 available units, 10 are in the Sky Club at 700 1st Street (ave.price of these 10 is $569,080 without deeded parking but public parking on premise)
*6 are at Metro Stop at 800 Jackson Street (ave. price of these 6 is $590,733, parking available but extra). 
*40 of the 71 are in an elevator building so 10 of the 40 are Sky Club & 6 of the 71 are Metro Stop, so if you don't want to live in either of those buildings, only 24 of the 71 offer elevators.
*37 of the 71 have parking
*59 of the 71 have central air
The good ones still go fast & the ones that are priced fairly sometimes go into bidding wars. We will keep looking as I am determined to find them a wonderful place that they can happily call home.
information compiled on 05.21.08 from the Hudson County MLS, information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives