An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Other Hudson County options


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Everyone loves Hoboken and it really is the best and closest place to live and be near NYC.  But not everyone can afford Hoboken these days and people don't fully realize that they have other options as far as living in Hudson County and still being close to NYC and Hoboken.   Secaucus is one of these options (Union City, West New York, Weehawken, etc.) and used to be considered one of Hudson County's best kept secrets (it's only about 4 miles away from NYC).  Years ago when Hoboken wasn't so great, a lot of Hoboken residents actually moved to Secuacus.   Anyway, there has been a lot of news lately on the growth of Secaucus, so please click on below link to see article in NYT to learn more about this.  

Secaucus, New Jersey - Next Stop: A Commuter Village - New York Times


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives