An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



The Lexington Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...









Seems like they only broke ground a short time ago but the buildings are finished and all of the one bedrooms have already been rented! The second building which is located at 619 Adams Street is now open and ready to be rented. These are one of the nicest rental complexes in town and the landlord is actually paying the brokers fee for anyone who signs a lease for August 1st occupancy. He also has a few other promotions going on which you can contact me directly if you'd like to know more about these.



The apartments are beautifully designed featuring oversized windows, wide planked hardwood floors, sound insulated floors (a first for rental buildings), central air & heat, soaking bathtubs, laundry in unit and on-site garage parking available. If you'd like to see more details you can go to http://www.thelexingtonhoboken.com/




About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives