An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Keep a steady course


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





To see the events of the last few days and weeks, it is clear that for those people that are not multi millionaires investing in hedge funds, the most solid, reliable investment is good real estate.  The stock market one day collapses, the next day soars because all a person really owns is a piece of paper or even more esoterically a streaming flash of electrons but with real estate you can feel, touch and see what you own.  Invest in real estate now while the rates are low and the markets are volatile.  There is no better investment.


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives