An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



Live Art Auction, Hoboken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Hoboken Rotary Club is sponsoring a live auction on Friday, February 1st. In addition to fine art, there will also be sports memorabilia, music memorabilia and more. You can preview from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and the auction starts at 8:00 p.m. Admission is $10 per person or $15 per couple. There will be hors d'oeuvres, wine, chees, coffee and dessert. Proceeds to benefit the Hoboken YMCA, Jubilee Center and Hudson Symphony. For tickets and more information call 201.441.3994


About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives