An "informed but informal" place to find real estate information



sneaker room, jersey city


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...









After having lunch in Jersey City today at Marco & Pepe at 289 Grove Street (http://www.marcoandpepe.com/), I stopped by a really cool sneaker store on Brunswick Street. It's a really unusual store located on a quiet, residential street that specializes in limited edition and exclusive sneakers, and vintage sneakers...all the stuff that you won't find in a regular store or in a mall. I met the owner, who was great and had a real passion for sneakers! So next time you are in Jersey City, stop by and check it out. It is located at 203 Brunswick Street, 201.386.0501. They have a website, http://www.sneakerroom.com/ and they ship worldwide.







About me

  • I'm Judy Marciano
  • From Hoboken, NJ, United States
  • Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a full time licensed NJ real estate agent in Hoboken at Empire Realty Group. As I go thru Hudson County each day, often I stop to take a picture. Feel free to contact me for any real estate assistance at jmarciano@empiregroup.com

Previous posts

Archives